пятница, 25 ноября 2011 г.

Travel wish

Good evening, everyone!

Today I would like to share my opinion with you about travelling! 
It's very interesting topic, don't you think so?
What foreign city would you like to visit?
Well, if you ask me, I can advise you one of the most fascinating cities, I've ever visited. 
It's Dresden, Germany!
Actually, I visited it for one day, but this experience was inspiring! It's a city with the gorgeous art gallery, opera house, museums and so on. Oh, there are so many beautiful and interesting places!!!
Moreover, it's a good size city, not too big, not too small. What I like the most is the houses of the citizens. They are small, comfortable and very pretty. Usually the houses have their small territory for garden with plants and trees. It's a good idea, because it plays important part in keeping the body healthy. Dresden has lots of parks and shops. To sum up, the city life is a quite exciting. Furthermore, tourists have a wonderful time, as well!
But I think it will be better to show you my photos then try to explain my fantastic impressions in words!!!





























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий