вторник, 9 августа 2011 г.

July's memories

Hello, my readers :)!
Today, I want to tell you about my the most interesting July's trip to the French Mediterranean coast !!! My story has lots of interesting parts and you can read it in my blog! Hope you'll like it!!! And some day you'll visit these incredible places!!!
The Chapter 1. Italy
First of all, I have to say, that my mother and I decided that one summer week we spent in France, because last year we were in Paris, the capital of France. It was great!!! I like Paris very much! It's really beautiful and such a romantic city! Of course, I'll tell you my impressions some day! So we liked France and hoped, that we'll visit it again! This year we got this chance, but this time we wanted to go to the south of France!
The 2nd of July my mother and I had arrived by the plane to the Genoa airport,that is situated in Italy, not France. But Italy and France are close located. The Genoa airport is very small, and it is situated in the west of the city. The airport serves the Port of Genoa and it constructed on artificial peninsula. From the plane I saw lots of nice landscapes. But the most beautiful things were the Mediterranean sea and the mountains, rehaps the Alps. After the registration, we went to the bus and had 2 hours trip to the Nice, the capital of the French Mediterranean coast.  To be honest, this trip wasn't very easy, because we got tired. But the landscapes very amazing!!! The sea was really beautiful, it has very interesting colour - azure, like blue and green colour are together!!! Small villages are so cute because their houses are white and the roofs are red. There are lots of places with the tasty grape, charming flowers and high trees. The mountains had different forms!!! It's really beautiful!!! Hope then you will be there you'll agree with me!!!

Italy

Italian villages

Nice countryside

The marvellous view of Italian countryside


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий