среда, 3 августа 2011 г.

June's memories

Good afternoon :)!!!
Sorry for not writing earlier! To be honest, I don't have creative inspiration. But nowdays try to tell you interesting news!!! So, let's start!
Now I'm officially second year student!!! I'm so happy, because I had  many difficult exams, espeсially Japanese and English!!!! They are the most important for me, and ,surprisingly, I liked the process of taking them. So I passed 6 exams and I was really really happy. By the way, at Japanese exam I tell my Kinoshita sensei about my travel by train to Feodosia(nowdays, I live there)!!! I told him about Tula, Kursk and Belgorod. He liked my story! Then I read a very interesting story about the company with the the motto ''It's time to work''! The workers of this company can't have a coffee, can't talk, can't copy, can't go to the toilets when they work. It's really strange,isn't it? But the most interesting, that this company is really famous and has a great success. Yes, the Japanese are great workers and very clever!!!
Well, I understand that I need to review my English and Japanese!!! :)









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий